3/12/07

This Monday morning is very cool here in Florida. Don't you hate posts that begin with a weather report? I do. It's a permanent topic of conversation among persons whom it does not interest. We chatter about it because there's little else we care to share with strangers...like today. But make no mistake my friends, I know you are there. Stay healthy and happy.

I am a self-appointed inspector of sore feet and heel spurs....Surveyor, if not of land, then of shoes, exercise and all asphalt-lot driveways, keeping them clear of sweet gum balls and bird poop. I've had two sore feet and two very painful heels for these last two years. Sore feet are of no interest to anyone until they visit. I've had a visit now that's starting to look more like a live-in relationship.Not that I mind having feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment