3/11/07

At last! I can speak to the internet message boards, friends Groups, writing Groups and all the dot com journals, magazines, Southern humor and blogs out there.
For the past two years I have surfed, joined, written, read, digested, disagreed and sat quietly on their benches. There were periods of time when I enjoyed being there. I concluded for the most part this activity is a device for promoting rejection and at its best a diversion. I gathered patterns of Groups and Blogs communication for a book which as of March 1, 2007 is in rough draft form. My research shows clear evidence of sub-support groups for back scratchers, relationships, gender bias, etc. regardless of talent and educational levels. For the serious minded I found this to be a gentle exercise for intellectual debility.

For those of you who know me and wish me well, thank you.
For those of you who lurk and do not wish me well, get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment